Adventure Medical Smart Travel First Aid Kit
Disasters occur when we least expect them and at any given moment we could find ourselves in an emergency situation. Everyone should have an emergency plan in place and review it often. Part of the emergency plan should include a First Aid Kit. A First Aid kit should be accessible in the home, in the car and when traveling.
The Adventure Medical Smart Travel First Aid Kit is recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is a must-have for the more adventurous traveler. Whether you’re a student going on an adventure trip, planning to take a cruise, or traveling to another country, this kit is perfect for you. It’s also a good travel kit to keep in the car. Here are some of the features of this kit:
– Bandage Materials
– A pair of gloves
– GlacierGel and Moleskins for blisters and burns
– Pencil and Patient Assessment Form
– Safety Pins and one Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
– Disposable Thermometer
– Medications including Acetaminophen, Antacid, Antihistamine, Diamode, Diotame, and Ibuprofen
– Antiseptic Wipes and Antibiotic Ointment for wound care
– A Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine
– Ceralyte Rehydration salts
You can pick up the Smart Travel First Aid Kit online or in stores. To get more information or to purchase the kit online, click on one the links below. These links will take you directly to the product page.
WalkAbout Travel Gear (www.WalkAboutTravelGear.com) – Smart Travel First Aid Kit. Scroll down until you find the “Serious First Aid Kit” section.
Amazon (www.Amazon.com) – Adventure Medical Kits Smart Travel First Aid Kit